Uvinum - Buy wineYou'll love buying wine
Dominio de Pingus (Ribera del Duero)Add to my wishlist
£84.09 + £83.66 Shipping (12 day/s)Buy
Shipping: £83.66 (12 day/s) by eBuyWines.com
Flor de Pingus 2010 - basic data
- Type of wine:
- red wine
- 2010 Other vintages
- Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)
- Dominio de Pingus
- Tinto Fino (100%) and Tempranillo
- Dishes, Starters, Ham and sausages, Fish, Meat, Cheese, Jamon Iberico, Hard cheese, Veal and Ox
- 75 cl
Flor de Pingus 2010 description
Flor de Pingus 2010
- View: Flor de Pingus 2010 has a powerful colour with deep blue border.
- Nose: Blast black fruit nose, very fresh and balsamic notes.
- Palate: Intense, balanced, with excellent natural acidity and sweet tannins, powerful and long.
GRAPES: 100% Tinto Fino AGING 14 months in new French oak barrels.
TEMPERATURE: 16 º C.
Peter Sisseck, Pingus winemaker, says about Flor de Pingus on 2010: "New year, new vintage, new challenge. After the great 2009 vintage and the difficult 2007 and 2008, no one dared predicting another great year, but that's Ribera del Duero, surprises us with a fantastic 2010. "
If you liked Flor de Pingus 2010, you may also enjoy...Previous
Special offers of Ribera del Duero
Top Sales - Ribera del Duero
- See more products »
Alcohol abuse can be dangerous. Drink with moderation.